Man I'm so tired. I've only been here to three days and had very little sleep. Writing blogs right now is so hard because I feel as though I should be catching up on sleep or out seeing ny. Anyway.. on with the blog
Day Two
I just remember that I wanted to talk about these performing artists in the subway. They were a group of four breakdancers and they were so cool I couldn't believe my eyes. I will post a video of them.. or a link to the video and you can see for yourself. Unfortunately I cut it off before the coolest guy came out :(
Alright.. Brooklyn. My favorite place so far. I could really see myself living there.
I'm too tired to talk about the visit to David Kramer's studio so I'm just going to make a note of it and come back to it later.
I wasn't too impressed with the galleries we went to. Not unimpressed.. but not impressed either. Except by one artist whose name I can't seem to find if I wrote it down or not.. let me look.. nope.. too bad. Maybe Nathan has it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment